Guest Content Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (September 13, 2017)
Here at Formative Adventures, our mission is to empower parents to provide enriching, global adventure to the children of our future.
It’s here that we want to cultivate a community of parents encouraging one another to give their kids the gift of adventure, whether it’s here or abroad. So we welcome your content and really appreciate your willingness to share your story.
“Content” can include, but not limited to, a post, editorial, interview, media, artwork, or intellectual property. By submitting content to Formative Adventures, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest content must be submitted to and approved by a Formative Adventures staff member.
- Guest content must be your own original work.
- Guest content author must be 13 or older to contribute content. If he/she is under 18, they must have written parental consent.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others or using someone else’s media (i.e. pictures, etc.), you must cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Formative Adventures.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest content submissions.
- Formative Adventures reserves the right to monetize along side Guest content or include it’s own affiliate links where it deems appropriate.
- Guest content writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest content.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Formative Adventures reserves the right to edit Guest content where necessary.
- Once Guest content is live online, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Formative Adventures reserves the right to refuse publication or remove Guest Content without prior notice to the author or creator.
- By providing Guest Content to Formative Adventures, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Formative Adventures website or company.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow along at: